Current Opportunities at Atkinsons
Furniture Sales Consultant
Due to continued expansion, modernisation and refurbishment of the store a new opportunity has arisen for an additional Sales Consultant to sell furniture within Atkinsons. As a family business we pride ourselves on the personal levels of service and advice we provide our customers. We require the successful candidate to have a friendly, welcoming, helpful approach added with the ability to identify buying signals to close the sale, but whilst experience in furniture / furnishings would be preferred this is not essential.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the showroom to a high standard
- Ensuring all supplier brochures and catalogues are well stocked
- All products are correctly priced and meet the current trading standards legislation
- Communicating with suppliers and customers by phone and/or email
- To help keep stock up to date and have an eye detail when displaying the product
- Work alongside the team and help achieve sales targets
Experience / Qualifications
- As a family business there is regular contact with Senior Management and Directors so an ability to communicate at all levels is essential.
- Good levels of IT skills using Excel, Word and Outlook
- Be confident and highly motivated
Set for the future
As an independent store you will be a key player and we offer a track record of internal progression and opportunities for the right candidate to pursue a long term career in a stable and secure environment will become available.
If you'd like to apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position for which you are applying.